Hot tub Repairs in Newton Abbot Devon
Our Full annual service costs £199 and includes:
- Removing the side panels and checking for leaks
- Checking the noise levels of the equipment
- Adding a biofilm eliminator to clean out the system
- Removing the headrests and soaking the filter in filter cleaner
- Draining the hot tub of water
- Removing the jets and cleaning them
- Checking the heater element for scale and build up of debris
- Checking pump seals for wear and tear
- Refitting parts
- Cleaning the hot tub shell
- Refilling and rebalancing the water with your hot tub chemicals
- Turning the hot tub on and testing the systems
- Washing and cleaning the hot tub cover with 303 Protectant
This is a great service to make sure your pride and joy are working at 100%. We will show you any problems we find on the hot tub service and also fit the new parts on the same day if needed.
Why use us?
- We are a small independent hot tub, servicing and repair company, so we offer a personal and flexible service.
- At South West Spas we aim to get your hot tub up and running as quickly as possible.
- Look at our reviews,
- Alan spent all morning on this service. Far longer than the time taken to service my car. I was so impressed that he had taken the effort to note the previous capacitance Uf on the capacitors on his previous visit so that he could compare on this visit. (He had written the detail on the capacitor but also taken photos). It is so easy to assume that hot tubs will run forever without attention but in my experience prevention by service is very worthwhile. Our hot tub is on a holiday rental and the water changed regularly with a risk of problems if the right procedures are not taken (turning the heater on without water around heating element). Alan sorted this out a few months ago. Before this, a pump was leaking water. Easy option to fit a new pump at considerable expense but Alan fitted a new seal, So have no hesitation to recommend South West Spas John